Peach Pop

Tuesday, July 15, 2014




This stunning daisy blush is a pink-coral and has a warm undertone, my cup of tea! Maybe it's just me, but it looks like there may be very small gold shimmers running through this blush. The formula of these blushes are unlike anything else I own - they are creamy but also a powder, and the pigmentation is unbelievable! If you're looking for a high intensity blush two or three taps of your brush into this blush will get you the high pigment you're looking for. For myself I always just do one to two taps for a light to medium application.

I find that the finish of this blush is almost luminous in a way that looks just like skin on your cheek bones. I found it lasted long on my skin at around 8 hour wear time. By the end of the day it was fading and not looking as perfect as it did when I first applied it.

I'm really enjoying this blush and I do reach for it quite often! I purchased this blush for $24.00 at Sephora and I can't wait to pick up more of the shades in the range.


---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE