My Cruelty Free Summer Foundation Routine

Wednesday, June 22, 2016


Nothing I love more then talking about face products! I don't know what it is but face products (foundations, blushes, highlights and bronzers) makes me so darn excited! I filmed this video this morning all about my summer foundation routine. Of course, all the products used are cruelty free. I mentioned it in the video and I will mention it here - I love animals way more then I love makeup so that is why I made the decision many months ago to go completely cruelty free. I'm still trying to use up a lot on my non CF products, and it takes ages to go through products so I'm really thinking about having a blog sale!

If you want to see my summer foundation routine featuring IT Cosmetics, BECCA Cosmetics, and many more brands, you can click HERE to go directly to the video!

MY LINKS:
Twitter & Instagram: @kyrasbeautybag
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE