Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Review

Thursday, November 28, 2013



Marc Jacobs Daisy has forever been my favourite perfume, lets just start off by getting that out of the way! It is so fresh, light, feminine, and beautiful.

According to the Sephora website where it retails for $79.00 for a 1.7oz bottle, the notes are:
Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

I definitely smell the strawberry and grapefruit notes. The packaging of this perfume has got to be one of the cutest perfume packaging out there! All of MJ's perfumes are designed so well. He does have several other Daisy perfumes but I've only tried the original and Eau So Fresh.

I find that this scent lasts for hours, and if you spray it on your clothing you will still be able to smell it the next day. It is so fresh and makes you feel so awake! The name of this perfume is also perfect, it is so lady like and young. The first time I ever smelled this perfume I was working at camp and one of my very good friends Rachel sprayed it on herself, I instantly fell in love with it and between the two of us we used the entire bottle up during our two months working together! Now whenever I spray this perfume on myself I instantly get taken back to working with her at camp and just the summer days and nights in general. Isn't it nice how perfume can bring back such good memories? This scent is perfect for dates, school and work because it is so versatile!

If you like fresh, fun, and light scents - this one is for you! It is not a heavy typical "night time" perfume at all which I really love. This will forever be one of my favourite perfumes, as it has been for four years. I do have several other perfumes (six to be exact) and I always reach for this one over my others.

My boyfriend actually bought this perfume for me after he knew how much I loved my Eau So Fresh version, which sadly slipped out of my hand and the dispenser tube broke and it was no longer useable, so a huge thank you to my lovely boyfriend for purchasing this fragrance for me! Luckily the Eau So Fresh version was almost empty when it broke.

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- youtube: kcrisppp
---- BLOGLOVIN'  

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE