After Summer Wishlist

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wishlist


A real beauty lover plans a wishlist 3 months in advance...am I right? I haven't bought any beauty products in so many months due to the fact that I knew I wouldn't be wearing much makeup this summer. I've been going on the Sephora website constantly because I am itching to purchase some new items!

I was so excited to hear about the release of the new bareMinerals Bare Skin Serum Foundation that hit shelves recently and all the amazing reviews that I've watched on YouTube. I'm a huge fan of the bareMinerals Matte Foundation so I knew that I would be wanting to purchase the serum foundation eventually! The fact that it is a serum foundation sounds so hydrating and smoothing. Also an added bonus that it has an SPF of 20!

I've been wanting to buy a new (aka first) brow product for ages now! I've been deciding between using a MAC eyeshadow or splurging for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo...and I think I've made up my mind! What do you suggest? I think at MAC I would use Charcoal Brown and with Anastasia I would use the Medium Brown shade.

I missed out on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette the first time around and was so gutted that when it was recently released again I know I still have or order it! I'm really trying not to order/buy any makeup until camp is over so I'm basically praying that it is still online in September!

There was no way I could make a wishlist without adding in a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush...I'm truly obsessed with them! I currently own three which you can find throughout my blog. My friend Alexandra from The A Style  bought the shade Captivating a few months back and she tweeted me a photo of it and I've saved it on my phone since then! It's such a stunning shade and I know I need it!

The Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation was mine for a solid 24 hours before I returned it and seriously regretted it. Since then I've been wanting it back in my life (how dramatic) and when I bought it the first time this past November I was in the shade Cool Beige. The reason I decided to return it was because I purchased the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint later that day and felt like I didn't need two new foundations...but c'mon KYRA! You can never have too many foundations!

I've confessed my love about Marc Jacobs Daisy (the original and Eau So Fresh) several times on my blog. The fresh scent has so many memories attached to it... an entire summer spent with my best friend, as well as memories with my lovely boyfriend who ended up repurchasing a new bottle for me. When I heard about their new summer edition & when I smelt it with my girls Celina and Alexandra it went straight onto my after summer wishlist!

What are you lusting after this summer?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE