The Skinny Dip

Sunday, June 15, 2014




I've been all about bareMinerals since November when I first laid my hands on their cult favourite Matte Foundation, since then I've tried a few other products and The Skinny Dip bronzer has become a firm favourite! I will admit that this bronzer can appear slightly warm toned orange, but I haven't had any problems on my fair skin looking orange. This bronzer comes in three shades total and I have the lightest one.

I find it warms up my complexion really nicely and looks quite natural. It has such a lovely silky texture that feels so smooth once it is applied to your cheeks and temples. I find you look so sunkissed and glowy which is what everyone wants for these hot summer days! This bronzer is very long lasting so you won't have to worry about your bronzer fading throughout your day or night. Skinny Dip really brings a lot of life back into any complexion when placed on your cheeks and temples.




I wanted to show you the difference between bareMinerals and the famous NARS Laguna Bronzer. Laguna is on the left and Skinny Dip is on the right. As you can see in the pan Laguna is slightly darker and cooler while Skinny Dip is lighter and warmer. I love both bronzers very much and I love how both have the stunning golden shimmer. bareMinerals is $30.00 while NARS is $43.00 and to me that is a huge price gap for a similar bronzer! It's also an added bonus that bareMinerals have three shades that you can choose from to get your perfect bronzing/contouring shade.

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE