Dior Star Foundation Review

Monday, October 20, 2014



 I have been so excited to test out a foundation that has been oh so popular since it's release! I've heard such positive things and how it works on so many different skin types.
Watch the video I just recently posted on my YouTube channel to see if it worked out on my combo skin and if it is holy grail status!

You can view the video by clicking HERE.


 I added some photos of the foundation looking amazing on my skin after just applying. It literally looked and felt just like my skin! I hardly knew I was wearing it, during the video you will see how it held up and if I am still in love with it as I was when I first applied it.

Enjoy! xx




---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE