Graduation Day Makeup

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



Now this title may seem like it was my graduation...but sadly it wasn't! I attended my boyfriend's graduation on Tuesday (also his birthday, woo hoo!) and I loved the way my makeup turned out.

I just filmed a CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation First Impression video that will be going up super duper soon. I did wear this foundation once before on Thanksgiving if you remember that blog post - but I didn't even think to check the state of my foundation at the end of the night so I really felt like I had never even wore it before! You'll hear all my thoughts on it in my new video, I'll post when it's up!

On my cheeks I wore my MAC blush in the shade Lovecloud. I'm so in love with the name, it's so gosh darn cute! For my highligher I used an old favourite - NARS Albatross. Such a stunning gold highlight that looks good on every single skin tone!

On my eyes I wore the Naked 3 Palette and used the shades Strange, Nooner, and Limit. On my lower lashes I used the shade Liar to give me a little bit of definition that wouldn't be as harsh as a eyeliner kohl would have been. A very classic eye look for me that I can't seem to get enough of! I applied the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara to my top and lower lashes and then put my glasses on and my eyes were done!

On my lips I used the YSL lipstick in the shade Nude Beige. It's veeeeery similar to Creme Cup by MAC which I also own....but I do not like Creme Cup! This YSL lipstick applies so smoothly and looks stunning on the lips. I'm not usually a nude lip type of gal but this lippy I can't get enough of!

I then wore a cute outfit, put on a pair of heels and was off to Ryan's 19 seconds of fame as he walked across the stage and got that Firefighting Diploma! 

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE