HUGE Sephora Haul 2015 | Haircare, Makeup, Skincare

Wednesday, January 14, 2015



I hope you're in for watching a huge makeup haul this afternoon! I uploaded a video on the weekend about what I have purchased recently (and it's a lot!) and I have never had a video reach this many views so fast! I'm glad you're enjoying it if you have already watched!

Here is the link to watch my huge Sephora Haul! I purchased makeup, skincare, and haircare. I have actually got my hair cut the day after I uploaded this video so now I'm rocking the textured "lob" and putting some of these new hair products to use.

I did receive some of these items as Christmas gifts from my family, and others I had purchased on my own from working a TON this Christmas break. Sephora is my favourite store and it is just where I choose to spend my money. :)

I hope you like this video as much as I do, and I also really hope to see you subscribe and leave me a comment!

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE