Matte Skin In An Instant

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


I picked up this wonderful primer during the Sephora VIB Sale in November and I have been using the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector ever since. I always get quite shiny on my forehead and I get so self conscious of it! Since using this primer my oils really don't shine through anymore, it's amazing! I've been able to test out so many new foundations and I've really come to understand what it looks like to be "luminous" and not oily on my combination skin.

I tend to be attracted to more mattifying foundations (you can watch my foundation routine HERE) due to my shiny forehead but even when I use a more luminous foundation such as NARS Sheer Glow Foundation or YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation my makeup looks just as good 10 hours later as it did when I first applied it. I really do think it is all because of this amazing mattifying primer! I find in the winter months my skin gets a little drier so the luminous foundations look extra pretty and really bring some life back into my skin. It is truly amazing that I feel as if I can wear any foundation now with this bomb dot com primer.

When you squeeze a small amount onto the back of your hand it is a thick white consistency and due to the high price tag I only apply it where I feel like I need the extra mattification (Did I just make that word up? We're rolling with it...). Those areas tend to be my forehead (duh) and my nose. When you apply the primer it first goes on so smoothly then suddenly it gets super sticky like you're applying a glue! It is so strange but that's when I move onto the next location and let that area dry. This primer does dry so fast which is perfect for my sleepy 6AM mornings.

I can't get enough of this primer and I love how it prolongs the wear time of my foundations and allows me to wear some stunning luminous foundations without making my oily! Have you ever tried this mattifying primer? What are some of your favourite primers?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE