Soft Lip Rotation

Saturday, March 14, 2015


There is nothing worse in the cold winter months than having super dry and chapped lips. They can crack, peel, and just hurt! What has been really saving my lips the past few months that we have been experiencing -30C weather...these few products!

I've absolutely loved the LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub for many years now and I will probably always continue to repurchase or do a DIY. It really helps exfoliate your lips and take off any dry skin to really show how smooth and plump your lips are.

In the morning I can never leave my house without lip balm, and when I do I am totally aware of how dry my lips are! I really love the Sugar lip balms in Original & Rose in the morning. Rose gives such a pretty tint to your lips that often really brightens up my tired looking morning face. The original is clear which is another one of my firm favourites.

At night I love a thicker lip balm to really soak into my lips during my slumber. My all time favourite lip balm (and has been for two years now!) is the Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia lip butter. I also have the original and the raspberry version and there is nothing better then the sweet smell (and taste!) of the vanilla one. Yummy! It is quite thick and can feel fairly slippery on your lips but that's the exact reason why I love it so much during the night! It's like a little hydration mask for your lips :)

What are your favourite products or tricks for getting super soft lips?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE