GRWM: Ed Sheeran Concert

Friday, June 26, 2015



Is anyone else completely in love with Ed as I am? I was so excited to go see his concert and I totally cried when he sang Thinking Out Loud. He puts on an incredible show and I can't believe he doesnt have a band?! It's just him the entire time on stage and he controls all the sounds from a device by his feet...SO AMAZING!

HERE is the makeup that I wore to go see my fave man, and I hope you like it!


Products Used:

MAKEUP WORN:
Tarte Brightening Primer
Josie Maran Serum Foundation
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (forgot to film the powder!)
MAC Taupe Blush
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
MAC SHADOWS: Blank Type, Jest, Patina
L'Oreal Liquid Eyeliner
Tarte Gifted Mascara
YSL Tint In Oil - #8 Pink About Me
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE