Tarte Gifted Mascara | Demo & Review

Saturday, July 11, 2015



Nothing better then finding an incredible (natural & cruelty free!) mascara that gives your lashes incredible length and fullness! I've been using the Tarte Gifted mascara since February and I have gone through two tubes of it!

Tarte Cosmetics has always been one of my favourite brands. I am obsessed with their long wearing blushes, incredible eyeshadow formula, soft and creamy lipsticks, and now I am hooked on their mascaras! I just purchased the "Lights, Camera, Lashes!" mascara last night and I am looking forward to opening that tube up once I finish my current Gifted mascara tube!

I wanted to share with you my review & demo of this mascara where you can really see what it looks like on my lashes! If you are interested in hearing more about Tarte Cosmetics Gifted Mascara, I would highly recommend you watch my video: HERE.

If you'd like to I would love it if you would subscribe and help support my channel!


---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. This mascara looks really nice! I love Tarte blushes but haven't dabbled much into any of their other products. I really should!

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE