MAC Coral Bliss Lipstick Review

Friday, January 17, 2014

MAC Coral Bliss





I'm 90% positive that this beautiful lipstick will be constantly on my lips come spring and summer. It is a soft coral pink (with a slight yellow undertone) that is very opaque and glossy as it is in MAC's creamsheen formula. It is so simple to wear because of the glossy affect makes it look so natural and a quick chose for a natural make up look. I also find that I don't need a mirror to apply this shade which I love as I'm often on the go and don't have time to constantly be checking up on my lipstick. As someone who is just making my way out of my lipstick comfort zone (aka MAC Syrup) and dipping my toes into the world of Coral lipsticks - I think this was the perfect place to start. It lasts about 3 1/2 hours on my lips which is very good for a chatterbox like myself!

While I was at MAC I had swatched about 5 or 6 lipsticks on the back of my hand and I was so indecisive as too which lipstick I should choose...so naturally I asked Ryan (my boyfriend of a year and a half) and I must admit I was slightly shocked when he picked this shade! I tried it on and asked him what he thought and he said he loved it. Fast forward a month and he is the one who picked out Urban Decay's Streak from my Sephora Goodies haul! The boy has good taste...he's a keeper!

You can see this lipstick in action in THIS post.

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- youtube: kcrisppp 
---- BLOGLOVIN'  

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade! I haven't heard much about this one yet.
    I'm hoping to get my hands on MAC Syrup soon because it's such a wearable, every day shade. I never step out of my comfort zone with lip products but I really should! The most bold lipstick I own is probably MAC Plumful which isn't even that bold. It's just a beautiful plummy shade. Have you tried it before?
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try Plumful just because I own Syrup & Hot Gossip that are in the same "family range" I found. I hardly ever go out of my comfort zone either! I own Girl About Town which is definitely my brightest lipstick!
      Hope you're doing well Celina! xx

      Delete
  2. I love those very casual, don't need a mirror shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful shade, and you are right it is perfect for spring, and summer :) Will definitely have to go, and swatch it when I go to MAC next time :) It suits you perfectly!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My boyfriend did a very good job at picking it out, I was so surprised. Definitely give it a swatch :)

      Delete

Theme created by PIXELZINE