Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Streak

Monday, January 27, 2014



You've probably heard in my past several posts talk about how much I have fallen in love with the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks - and I have to 100% blame Brittany for that as she told me via twitter how amazing they are and how I need one! Well, I am definitely not disappointed at all. Thank you Brittany!

I purchased the shade Streak which is a lovely coral pink that is very pigmented and glides on so smoothy. I find that it is so wearable and really brightens up your whole appearance! The finish has a beautiful shine that is very obvious in the photo below. If you're curious about what makes these lipsticks so smooth and creamy - its the jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and Shea butter! These Revolution lipsticks are packed with wonderful moisturizing properties. I find I get a solid 3 hour wear time with this lipstick before I have to reapply - which I'm totally okay with doing if it means pulling out the beautiful packaging in pubic!

The packaging is a very sturdy metal bullet with a beautiful gunmetal tint to it. When I first took the lipstick out of the packaging I must have been incredibly excited because I dropped it and I was so nervous to see a broken lipstick, but this wonderful packaging saved me!

There are so many colours from very wearable nudes, to a stunning mauves & plums shade, all the way up to fiery reds and bright pinks. You will definitely be able to find a shade perfect for you.




Do let me know what UD lipsticks you own as I'm itching to add another to my collection!

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN'

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Wow this shade is so stunning! I don't own any yet but I've been dying to get my hand on three shades: 69, Bang, and F-Bomb!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shades look sooo nice! I really want to buy more, but I do need to keep in mind that they are $26 dollars each! Pricey pretty little things, xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I have my eyes on this exact shade and I'll have to give it a go some time.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! It is so easy to wear and will be the PERFECT Spring and Summer shade!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing in that photo! I always feel weird taking photos of myself..I never think I look right or something always feels off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh me too! I always feel awkward smiling while the 10 second timer counts down. but thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with these lipsticks!!! This is a beautiful colour and really suits you a lot!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I absolutely love your blog so that put a huge smile on my face getting a comment from you. :) The lipsticks are so great aren't they! I'm so obsessed as well! xx

      Delete

Theme created by PIXELZINE