Holiday Makeup - Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 25, 2014



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Yesterday I had uploaded my newest video to my YouTube channel (which you can view here) on the holiday makeup I've been wearing lots this holiday season! I am loving all the glittery eyes and red lips that are showing up in my subscription boxes but I know for me that it just isn't something I would feel comfortable wearing. I came up with a look that is simple yet still festive.

Using only a few eye shadows it is something that is easy to achieve and I chose to stick to more neutral and plum toned colours. I used the Urban Decay Naked palette as it is my favourite out of the 3, plus a lot of people seem to have the original so I wanted to use something that most people own!

I really hope you enjoy this video and feel free to share, like, and subscribe! It would make my Christmas day :)

Love,
Kyra.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE