Today's Makeup | 12.13.14

Saturday, December 13, 2014



For my first day of the holiday break I decided to go the soft pink/romantic route for my makeup. Thank goodness my exams are all over! I can finally relax and take some time for myself instead of being surrounded by highlighters and textbooks.

This makeup is a look I really enjoy and is something that I can quickly do in less then 10 minutes if I'm in a rush, like I have been today! This gal has to get to work!

I've been really loving the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in the shade Porcelain for an everyday foundation. It provides a light coverage and still allows my skin to shine through - it's a winner in my books! I've then been setting my foundation with the Laura Mercier Transplant Powder, which has been okaaaay, I'm not hooked yet. I find when I itch a spot on my face and then look at my finger tip I can see makeup...which doesn't happen when I don't use this powder!

To bronze my skin I use the Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer in the shade Antigua. I'm loving this blushing-bronzer. The pinky shade of it really looks very natural on my fair skin and it does provide a nice bronze.

On my eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - I've been so hooked on my MAC palette I haven't used this beauty much recently! My go-to eye look is using Strange, Limit, and Nooner. A simple matte everyday eye that I love! I did apply the MAC Black Track Fluidline and did a small wing, but I forgot to add it in the picture! On my lashes I've been using the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara and it's been giving me lots of length and volume!

To finish off my soft pink/romantic makeup look I used the YSL Lipstick in the shade Nude Beige (also called #1 but lipsticks without names are boring!). This is a lipstick I don't wear enough, especially for the price! It's very similar to MAC's Creme Cup, but I prefer the soft & buttery-ness of the YSL one a lot more.

And that's everything! What makeup did you wear today?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE