Erin Condren Life Planner | Video

Friday, May 1, 2015



I've been wanting an Erin Condren Life Planner for a few months now and with the 40% off sale going on right now I knew that this was the perfect time to invest. The planners are normally $50.00 USD and with the sale they are $30 and I have a $10.00 referral link for you that makes the planner only $20.00!

I love the way that the days are split into Morning/Day/Night and all the bright colours that are scattered throughout the planner. I also really love that the covers are interchangeable! So if you ever get bored of your cover you can order a new one for ten dollars I believe!

I have a referral link for you by clicking HERE, and you can watch my newest video
where you can see inside my planner by clicking HERE.

If you want to view all the cool and lovely cover designs I have the direct link to the life planners HERE for you.

I hope you choose to order an Erin Condren planner and don't forget to use my link to save some money! The link does ask you to sign up through your email and then the code will be sent to your email. By using my link it does give me $10.00 store credit to the store. Anyone can have a link too :)




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get one of these! $50 is so much! But hopefully another sale will come by and i'll definitely keep your referral link ;)

    Hope you had a chance to check out my blog! Would love to stay in touch (already following you :))
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE