Favourite Green Smoothie Recipe

Saturday, May 23, 2015



During my health and fitness journey I've found finding your favourite green smoothie is hard to come by! Some can taste too strong, some can be a weird texture, but finally...I've found my favourite! I made sure to add lots of healthy greens, and also add in some fruit to keep it tasting sweet & delicious.

This recipe will made 2 servings - which is great for me as I love having a smoothie at breakfast and lunch!

- 1 Kale leaf
- A large handful of spinach
- 1/2 a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk

* BLEND! * Your blender will be quite full from all the leafy greens so it's best to do this recipe in steps! Once blended until smooth, add in...

- 1 cup freshly chopped pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk

*BLEND!* Get ready for the smooth, creamy and delicious smoothie you're about to drink!



Your smoothie should come out looking just like the photos above! After snapping some pictures for this blog post, I added in raspberries and shredded coconut on top of my smoothie.

And that's it! A very simple and delicious green smoothie to get your vitamins and some excellent nutrients!

Hope you enjoy!

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE