February Favourites

Monday, March 3, 2014


With my beautiful once red roses from my lovely boyfriend Ryan deepening into a dark plum, it's officially March. February wasn't a big beauty month for me as I was quite sick from a cold and was basically glued to my textbooks studying for exams - you can read more about being a massage therapy student here.

To help my cough and sore throat that I had for a long two weeks I relied on the Halls cough drops in the flavor Soothing Honey to do just that - soothe my throat! As I found myself often having dry lips from having to breath though my mouth during the night (literally the worst way to sleep), I was reaching for the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub and my Vaseline Lip Therapy to help my lips. I love this combo as the lip scrub makes your lips so so smooth and the Vaseline Lip Therapy is such a rich conditioner that you can have some of the softest lips ever!

My makeup was quite minimal - if I was even wearing any! The week I had off school for our study break I think I wore makeup only twice, which felt great for my skin. On my eyes I loved doing a quick wash of the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in the shade Birthday Suit. This shade is quite taupe with some beautiful shimmer. If you're familiar with the Urban Decay Naked Palette (the original) then it is very similar to the shade Sidecar, just in a cream formula and no glitter! As many of you know if you read my blog often or follow my Instagram, then you would have heard/seen my deep love for the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes. In February I picked up the shade True Love and it is absolutely stunning! A lovely watermelon reddish pink that puts the most beautiful flush on your cheeks. It's very pigmented so be sure to use a small amount before applying.

What are you February Favourites?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN'

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE