March Favourites

Monday, March 31, 2014


With temperatures reaching 9 degrees today, I'm so happy for April to come! Although, yesterday we did receive a huge amount of snow....will Ottawa ever see the sun and tulips?

This month I've been reaching for the Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream daily since my parents brought it back for me from Flordia. It's great to wear alone or under a foundation as a primer. I love wearing it both ways - when my skin is looking clear I'll wear it on it's own with a tad of powder. Although when I want a bit more coverage because I have a long day at school, I'll wear it under foundation and it makes my foundation last so much longer. Such a great base and I really recommend it!

I am such a huge fan of blush the past 6 months which is so surprising as I have quite rosy cheeks naturally. I absolutely love my Tarte Blushes and I've mentioned them several times before, but this month I've been reaching for my NARS Deep Throat blush constantly! Deep Throat is a beautiful pink-coral shade with stunning shimmer running through it. If you don't own this blush - you need it!



A product I reach for every single day is the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in the shade Soft and Gentle. It's such a popular product from MAC and I can totally understand why. I've owned it for a little over a year now and it is still a huge favourite of mine. It give you a stunning glow on your cheek bones without being chunky glitter - I apply it to my cheek bones using the Real Techniques Contour Brush. 



Lastly, a perfume that isn't Marc Jacobs Daisy...who am I?!? This beautiful packaged perfume is Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. I bought it last Christmas at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99 so I'm assuming that it is discontinued or in the process of being so. I did look online and I read that they are still selling it in outlet stores - if you're near one I would suggest giving it a sniff! I am absolutely awful at explaining or should I say dissecting (scary) scents so this is what it says online:

This sophisticated, floral fragrance incorporates aromas of mandarin, frozen bergamot, moist jasmine, raspberry, ylang ylang, gardenia, iris root, creamy amber, white moss and vetiver.
It's so lovely and the perfect scent for a date night! It isn't too heavy or strong so I also wear it during the day and have received so many compliments while I've been reaching for it this month. I really do hope that you're able to get a hold of it online or at the MK Outlet.


What have you been loving this past March?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE