Recently Loving

Saturday, March 15, 2014


I really love how Sephora will allow you to bring home samples of foundations/perfumes etc so you are able to decide if you really love the product before splurging money on the item.  I picked up a sample for the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade Mont Blanc almost 5 months ago and I still have a lot of product remaining. I don't use this foundation daily, otherwise the sample would have been all used up about 4 months ago! I do like use this foundation sample probably around twice a week because I do own quite a lot of foundations and they all need their turn, you know what I'm sayin'?! Thoughout these past 5 months I have definitely made a bit of an opinion on this foundation. I do think it is so lovely and glowy, but I find when I wear it my skin produces more oils then when I wear other foundations...strange? The other small foundation sample shown here is of the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in the shade "I'm pure 4 sure" which is a really nice light weight foundation that has a good light-medium coverage.

I'm not a big lip gloss lover - mainly because I find my hair always gets stuck in it as I'm walking from my car to the bus stop! This CoverGirl Wet Slicks lip gloss in Caramel Apple Splash is quite the exception though. I do own two other shades as well, a beautiful pink and a stunning red berry shade that was perfect for the fall and winter. All three of these lip glosses are so smooth and glossy without being sticky and plus they have some awesome colour pay off! You can view the more red berry shade in my Current Drugstore Picks post here.

I've been using the Maybelline Falsies mascara for quite some time now, and I thought it was time to branch out and use something new. While at the drugstore I picked up an old favourite of mine that is the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara - and wow...why did I ever stop? I have mentioned before that I do have quite long lashes naturally, but my gosh this mascara! I definitely prefer length sometimes over fullness and volume, and this mascara is all about length.

Lastly, the germaphobe in me needs to do a little shout out to the number one item that keeps my hands feeling clean, fresh, and sanitized! May seem a little silly to be talking about hand sanitizers on a beauty oriented blog, but washing and cleaning your hands often is very important! My absolute number 1 favourite hand sanitizers are these adorable ones by Bath and Body Works which have a sale going on right now for 5 for $5.00 where one is usually $2.00! These make your hands feel so squeaky clean while leaving such a beautiful fresh scent. A few of my favourite scents that I definitely recommend are Island Margarita, Sweet Pea, and First Bloom. I have emptied out a B&BW candle and put a ton of these sanitizers inside for storage while I work my way through some of the "almost empty" ones that I have going right now.

What have you been recently loving?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE