MAC Neutral Eyeshadow Tutorial

Thursday, April 10, 2014



It had been months since I last uploaded a YouTube video to my channel - Valentine's Day was the last day to be exact! I've been loving MAC Cosmetics lately and I find myself constantly on the website. I think it's partially because I really want to update my eyeshadow palette and partially because I'm basically just addicted to makeup.

I've been wearing these eyeshadows the past few days which is quite rare for me to find a look and stick with it since I'm always using different palettes and creating different looks. Here I used 5 of my favourite MAC shadows and I also provided two lip options :)

You can watch the video on YouTube by clicking HERE, I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to click the subscribe button. ;)


---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely collection of natural eye colors! They are all very nice, I don't know which one is my favorite:)

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE