Romantic Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial

Tuesday, April 29, 2014



Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying the warmer weather.

I filmed a "Romantic Purple Smokey Eye" tutorial for my YouTube which you can watch by clicking HERE

Eyeshadows Used:
MAC Blanc Type (obviously..)
Urban Decay Virgin
MAC All That Glitters
Urban Decay Naked
MAC Trax
Urban Decay Hustle

I hope you like it! I'm such a neutral girl so I wanted to take a baby step towards going for a more smokey look which can be used for the upcoming Prom season! I figured Purple was a good colour to start off with. :) My mom liked the look so much that after I finished filming I went and did it on her! She has blue eyes and it still looked beautiful on her. 
 
---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE