Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette

Saturday, November 29, 2014


When I first heard this blush palette was being released I was counting down the days until it was available at Sephora. I was so tempted to set an alarm for 3:00 AM and rush onto Sephora.com to order it straight away... I talked myself out of doing that and thank god because it didn't sell out as fast as I thought it would!

Whilst I was in Las Vegas I knew I had to pick up the stunning Hourglass Ambient Lightening Blush Palette. In Canada it retails for $67.00 and in America it is $58.00, a hefty price tag! I also bought it while the Sephra VIB 20% sale was going on so I was able to save a few dollars.

I am so impressed with the high pigmentation of these blushes and although it was very expensive, I know it will last me ages. My current favourite blush is Mood Exposure, the "plummy-er" shade of the three. I think it is so perfect for the colder months and really does provide a nice glow - as all three do! I know as the temperature warms up I'll be reaching for Luminous Flush (far left) and Incandescent Electra (middle) a ton. I also love that they put in a limited blush (Incandescent Electra) exclusive to the palette, makes it a special blush!

I have never owned one of these blushes before and I am so happy with the amazing quality and pigmentation of them. If you haven't added this stunner to your Christmas wishlist, I strongly recommend you do!

What are your thoughts on this blush palette?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I LOVE this palette!! It is soooo amazing!! My favorite shade is the middle shade!! xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE IT TOO! I haven't used the middle shade very much but I am definitely going to start! It is soo stunning. I'm so in love with the palette, and there is SO much product! xxxx

      Delete

Theme created by PIXELZINE