Twenty First Birthday Makeup

Friday, November 7, 2014



I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! I love my friends birthdays, family members birthdays, and obviousssssly my birthday! Today is my 21st birthday and I was so excited this morning after I came home from a massage (thanks mom!) that I really wanted to film my birthday makeup look.

I chose products that make me feel special and especially make me feel like ME. I wanted to be comfortable and confident today and this makeup look did it for me. I had a really wonderful birthday and I am even more excited to celebrate for a week in Las Vegas this coming Sunday!

You can view my birthday makeup look and see the products that I truly love by clicking here. I really hope you like it and I hope you choose to subscribe to my channel!

It is now 10:16pm so I have 1 hour and 44 minutes remaining of my birthday...a glass of champagne anyone?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE