Valentine's Day

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Get Ready With Me videos are some of my favourite YouTube videos to watch, mainly because it's when you get to have a peek into someones daily makeup essentials!

If you follow my Instagram it'll come as no surprise what I used for my base! Although in my last blog post I said I will probably be using the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, I actually went with the original as I wanted a more brown neutral eye with the pink toned red lip.

Let me know if you like it when I film these types of videos, and please subscribe to my channel! I do always seem to have issues uploading straight from iMovie onto YouTube where my lightening goes really dark and grey, although while editing and reviewing the video it's all nice and bright...I'm not sure what the problem is!

Have a wonderful and safe Valentine's Day everyone! xo


---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE