Fall Fashion Inspiration

Monday, September 22, 2014



As with most ladies right now - I'm so freaking happy it's fall! I was browsing the "Womens Fashion" page on Pinterest, as I've become so obsessed since getting it on my iPad, and I found two outfits that I essentially fell in love with. These two outfits are so me for fall and I am taking so much inspiration from them for my outfits now! 

I'm loving the all black outfit above with some loose curls and simple eye makeup with a berry lip. Does that not scream fall?! 

Makeup imagined:
- Matte skin (Jouer Matte Moisture Tint)
- Subtle highlighter on cheeks (MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle)
- Bronzed skin (NARS Laguna Bronzer)
- Winged eyeliner (MAC Black Track Fluidline)
- Mascara (L'oreal Telescopic)
- Berry Lips (YSL Rouge Volupte in Forbidden Burgendy)





For this above outfit I love the simplicity and how it is a little brighter then the all black first outfit. Again I would probably want my hair in loose curls - even though the girl with a messy bun photographed here looks awesome, my hair probably couldn't do that!
I'm loving the hat in this collage too, I'm all about hats right now and I really need to purchase one! I don't even own one but every time I see a girl wearing a cute hat I always give a mental props to her.

For makeup on this outfit I'm picturing:
- Natural looking skin (NARS Sheer Glow)
- Neutral eyemakeup (Urban Decay Naked palette: Virgin, Naked, Buck shadows)
- Average coating of Mascara (L'Oreal Miss Manga)
- A pop of colour on the cheeks (MAC Lovecloud Blush)
- "My Lips But Better" lip colour - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Honey

What fall outfits are you loving for this season?

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE