Top 10 High End Makeup

Sunday, September 28, 2014



I just uploaded a new video to my youtube channel on my top 10 high end makeup products!

As I mentioned in the video I tried to pick a product from each catagory - I just don't own a high end mascara! I've forever been a drugstore mascara kind of girl. :)

I hope you enjoy the video and please do subscribe! I've uploaded quite a few videos since being back from my summer break and I want to really focus on my blog and my YouTube. YouTube definitely takes a lot of time so if you could please subscribe to my channel it would honestly mean the world to me!

You can view this video by clicking the link here. I hope you like it!


---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE